Service Targeting Constructs
- Provide us with the gene name (NCBI Acc. No.) and kind of modification.
- We develop an in silico strategy and provide you with the electronic data for cross checking.
- We order the appropriate BAC clone based on the mouse strains C57/BL6 or 129Sv.
- We clone ≤18kb of the modified allele into a high-copy vector backbone, providing large (>5kb) homology arms for an efficient ES cell recombination. Constructs ≤20kb are available as low copy plasmids upon request.
- We confirm integrity of the final targeting construct by sequencing.
- You receive an E. coli glycerol stock harboring the construct and a detailed report.
Service Strain Optimization
- Provide us with a reference sequence file and your E. coli strain*.
- We will help to optimize the project design and provide you with electronic data for cross checking.
- We confirm clone integrity by sequencing.
- You receive an E. coli glycerol stock and a detailed report.
Gene Bridges Contact+49 6221 13708 11