Red/ET Recombination Courses
Next course: date to be announcedCourse goals are
- Learn how to knock-out genes on the E.coli chromosome in a base pair precise, specific and faithful manner
- Perform permanent gene disruption in less than one week
- Delete or insert multiple genes without leaving antibiotic selection markers
- Learn how to sub-clone large fragments without using restriction enzymes
- Combine Red/ET recombination with other recombinases like FLP or Cre
- Discuss your in-house projects with the experts
The course is suitable for molecular biologists and experienced technicians. It combines seminars and practical lab-work. Special exercises will help the participants to gain an in-depth understanding of the advantages of "going directly into the genome".
Terms and conditions
Venue: Gene Bridges GmbH, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany.
Fee: 3500 € including hotel, breakfast, lunch and two evening events.
Course applications should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org